Re: [IP] pain on the side of the insertion

> In the last few months, I've noticed if I insert the tubing on the
> left side of my abdomen, I have a tingly or sharp pain that goes
> down my leg. If I put it on the other side, I don't have a problem.
> But I am running out of space on the right side. I've sucessfully
> put it on the upper abdomen with the micro soft set. I use the
> ultimate for the lower abdomen. Any suggestions? I've also tried to
> put it in my buttocks, but that always hurts.

If it hurts in the buttocks then the insertion is probably too deep.
the same is likely for your "tingling" sensation. You might want to
try the shorter version of the set or perhaps try the
Sil/Tender/Comfort set. It looks "bad" but is the most popular set
(see the about pages) and reported by all to be very comfortable once