RE: [IP] Hypo while driving

I am so irresponsible, I guess.  I drive all the time without testing.  I have driven in the low 40s, trying to get home or somewhere in a rush.  I will be more cognizant of my behavior as a result of these posts.  I think I overestimate my stamina and capability of fighting lows, instead of just giving in and stopping to treat it.
I was in a store on Wed. with my youngest child. (She is 6, and I usually have one of my older girls with me as well.)I did give in and leave the store before I was ready(I had left glucose tabs in the car.)I knew that if I passed out, she would be alone in a store where she knew no one.  Having someone dependent upon you makes you realize you have to be more responsible.