Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

<< Ive been having problems when disconnecting and then reconnecting the
quick sets..very frustrating..when i  try to get the little cap on the
insertion  site..arrow to arrow,,lined up..then try to turn it to the bar,,
which means its reconnected,,it never works..It took me an hour and a half
today!!!! needless to say b.s. went high..Does anyone have any suggestions on
what  '''you'' do??? It clicks on--but won,t turn...
thanx much

I have this happen sometimes, too.  The solution is to be *very* careful that
you aren't squeezing the sides of the cap--although MiniMed's instructions
say to squeeze, don't do it.  Try to hold on to the cap very gently, without
squeezing, and gently twist into place.