Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

  DON'T SQUEEZE!!!  I had to learn that the hard way too.  Don't squeeze the
sides of the set ring when you are trying to turn.  I still have some that
will be a little stubborn but I also find that id I hold the skin taut around
the site while turn it stops the skin from trying to turn and I always manage
to get it turned.  There is a lot to be said about the design.  That is one
(and only) thing about the Dis Ultraflex that was better in design, the ease
of which you can take it off and put it back on!!

mom to Joshua