[IP] pain on the side of the insertion

In the last few months, I've noticed if I insert the tubing on the left side
of my abdomen, I have a tingly or sharp pain that goes down my leg. If I put
it on the other side, I don't have a problem. But I am running out of space
on the right side. I've sucessfully put it on the upper abdomen with the
micro soft set. I use the ultimate for the lower abdomen. Any suggestions?
I've also tried to put it in my buttocks, but that always hurts.
Thanks, Sonya