Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

In a message dated 03/01/2002 8:08:28 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> --- email @ redacted wrote:
> >   anyone-----
> >  Ive been having problems when disconnecting and
> > then reconnecting the quick
> > sets

I have found the "Quick sets" to be extremly frustating--some connect very
easy --others are very difficult to connect-- don't know if it is me or the
"Quick sets"  I was told to press slightly in the middle - then lightly twist
with the other hand -- this works fairly well - not really well.