Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

--- email @ redacted wrote:
>   anyone-----
>  Ive been having problems when disconnecting and
> then reconnecting the quick
> sets
Are you new to these sets or are u just finding some
aren't working properly?
It takes a very light hand to reconnect. I find the
harder I try the less likely it works. You don't have
to push down or any force whatsoever. go easy, I would
think someone with a big hand might have trouble with
these. YMMV peg

Do You Yahoo!?