Re: [IP] Disetronic H-Tron plus or any other D pumps

Let's see. I like my pump(s) very much. They are the first hope I've
had in a long time of good control. I have had the low cartridge
warning before. It went off at 19.9 units. I have not had the empty
cartridge warning as of yet. I have only been pumping about a month.
Mostly I change cartridge and set every three days . This is on the
advise of my endo. . However I have been known to change just the
tubing because it got kinked.  I get a little paranoid.  It is very
nice not to inject myself 8 times a day.

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com