Re: [IP] Just for fun..want to wager how long insurance takes?

Sam wrote:
I got mine in about 5 weeks after starting the process... I think I started
in early April 1998 and had the pump in my hands by mid-May.
Dang, some people have all the luck!!! Let's see.... I asked my doc in 1989
to get me a pump....then in 1991 I asked again....then in 1993 I BEGGED
him.... Then I got a new doc. Then, the process started AGAIN! I asked my doc
for a pump, then 2 years later, asked my doc for a pump again. Then, I BEGGED
him to get me one and he said no again. So, time for a new doc ... he said
no, got another new doc, again, the same answer. So, now we're in 2001, a new
doc, only seen him 3 times ... he's doing all he can to get me a pump...the
insurance company is taking their time in approving it...however, MM keeps
telling me that I'll have it before 2004!! Hmmm.... what a reassuring
thought!! :o)  I HOPE you and anyone else trying to get a pump has more luck
than I. (Guess that's what I get for being born on Friday the 13th!!!!)
All my best,

dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Awaiting the arrival of 'Skippy'...
My new MM 508... also awaiting