Re: [IP] please help (nose bleeding)

Um...my first guess would be iron deficiency anemia.  I don't believe it
would have anything to directly do with your having diabetes.  Plain and
simple iron deficiency.  Possibly other anemias...can't say for certain
without lab tests...nor could your doctor!  Are you on any anticoagulant
therapy?  If yes, then that could be the reason...either way...call your MD!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18+ years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
(First with Disetronic, now with MM 508 and much happier!)
And remember...Diabetics are naturally sweet!
e-mail:    email @ redacted
'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - -
Mary Tyler Moore