RE: [IP] Just for fun..want to wager how long insurance takes?

Went to the doctor on Friday, he approved the pump. Turned in all the paper
work on Monday to the insurance company. Was approved on Tuesday. Had the
pump in my hands by Thursday from MM. Was hooked up that following Tuesday.

Hope your insurance company is pro-pump. Mine sure was, the only problem I
had approval for the pump but no supplies. Supply coverage would begin the
following March, I got the pump in September.  That was back in 98 though.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary