Re: [IP] PINK area around infusion set

>It's 5 days old so that's probably not good, but they
>have "gone pink" on me before..any idea why?

The "Pink" is just the body's way of trying to get rid of something that is
not suppose to be there.  It is an inflammation the first step in
preventing/getting rid of an infection.  If it starts to turn Red/Pink and
or getting warmer than the surrounding skin its a good bet you should
change it.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438