[IP] Blisters, ACK!

Hi y'all!

Thanks for the advice!  Boy, there are soo many different advice.  I am using
Sof-Set infusion set.  I am afraid to use Sils because it is being inserted
manually.  Funny thing is that the sites on the right side of my belly button
is fine.  Only on the left side, it blisters only twice.  I had the Sof-Set
inserted on the left side about 4 to 5 times.  Out of 4 to 5 times, only two
sites are blistered.  The most weird thing is that when I was on saline with
the pump for a week.  I had no reaction like that.  This is what baffles me.
Just now, my diabetes educator told me to try Skin Prep.  I am going to try
it now and I will let ya know how it is.

dx 12/31/92
pump 03/21/01