[IP] Disetronic H-Tron plus or any other D pumps

Hello Everyone!

It seems that most people have the MM pumps. I was wondering, since I have a
D. pump, if those of you who have D pumps would mind answering some questions?
#1 Do you Like your pump and #2 Does your low cartridge warning alarm ever
I get an error 10 (low cartridge)  followed immediately by an error 01(empty
cartridge) so this feature does not help me at all. If it works for you all, I
am doing something wrong?

Secondly to all pumpers, do you wait until your cartridge is totally empty
before you change it or do you just change it as soon as you see it is almost

As always you can email me directly if you don't like to post to the board.

Thanks in advance!