[IP] PINK area around infusion set

 This is weird, but it happened again today. My
infusion set has pink around the edges... well,
actually, it's a rapid and half the disc is a bright
pink..it is not blood, i Have not bled into the set.
It's 5 days old so that's probably not good, but they
have "gone pink" on me before..any idea why? No extra
sweat today or anything..although I think the pink set
(which I'm about to change) might explain why I'm 352
with ketones when all I had was a salad earlier..

Do You Yahoo!?