Re: [IP] Blisters!! ACK!

Whitney, you sound like me when it comes to tape. I cannot use the
silky/cloth tape, my skin also blisters. So, I stick with either the paper
tape which doesn't hold real well when you either get warm or get it wet, or
I use the plastic tape that seems to hold real well, even when wet. Also, you
might want to think of staying away from Neosporin. A LOT of people have bad
reactions to it and it also tends to blister your skin. Try using Bacitracin
ointment, it's what my docs tell me to use and I think it works well. Just my
All my best,