Re: [IP] Blisters!! ACK!

it sounds like you may be allergic
my mother and I are allergic to the fabric bandaids.  it isnt the band aids
themselves but the "glue" they use. I dont know this is how the doc explaiend
The way I found out was I was in a bad bike accident when i was 5. went over
handle bars. Well there was skin" damage" to the skin i had left on my legs.
And had to use these bandaids.
That was not fun!
hope you get your problem fixed, i justhad to share my story. Im in a sharing
mood today!