[IP] Blisters!! ACK!

I am a brand new pumper.  I am very much aware that the tape can be
irritating.  All day yesterday, my site has been itchy at the edges of the
tape.  I tried to ignore it so my body can get used to it.  Today, the
cannula got dislodged so I was changing the site.  As I was pulling the tape
off, there are two blisters from the tape!  I wonder if I am allergic to the
tape or what?  Did anyone experience this??  I already put the antibiotic
ointment on the blisters to prevent any infections.  Oy!!  These blisters are
still itchy.  How do I prevent from getting any more blisters?

dx  12/31/92
pump 03/21/01