Re: [IP] Just for fun..want to wager how long insurance takes?

Let's see, I ordered my minimed in December and I just now made arrangements to get it, so it should be in your hands 4 months from now!!!!!  You must also stay on your doctor to do what he or she is supposed to do. I also have an HMO, but it is better than nothing and I was shocked to find out that they got me my new 508 and paid 100%, so I have softened up a little bit on HMO's.