[IP] Re: What to do for a low

Susan Wrote:
>>>> I usually have him carry some of the
individual packets of regular sugar OR one of the glucose gels.  The small
glucose gel tube has 24 carbs though and that is too much for a mild low PLUS
it costs about $3 per tube! Anyone have a better suggestion?>>>>

The next time you visit KFC, get a few extra packets of honey. Honey is 2x as
sweet as sugar and since it's a liquid form it's easy to squeezy (sorry,
couldn't resist). I would suggest putting them in a snack-size plastic zipper
bag in case it would break open - messsssy. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics