[IP] Re: Kidney Problems

Jenn wrote:
> [...]
this feeling that I have to urinate all the time but i do not .  I do pass my
urine ok and there is no pain anywhere else in
my body. I am just wondering if it is my bladder, kidneys, other source.>>>>

I'm not a medical person, just a 50-yr DMer with kidney dysfunction. Mine
function at 18% meaning I also do not *go* very often. Not enough output. It
sounds like you may have an underlying bladder infection that isn't full
blown? The best advice is to ask your personal medical caretakers who have
tests available (most are simple) and you can be treated properly. It's not
wise to let it go and cause unnecessary damage. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!