Re: [IP] Question

       To me it sounds like your grandson is a normal, healthy little boy. My
sister's son sounds exactly the same! Lots of energy, loves all kinds of food
and is skinny as a rail. the 121 reading is fine in my book.  My docs always
told me that 80 to 120 is normal, for anyone. If it was 121 after eating, I'd
say everything is OK. My docs also told me that diabetes ISN'T hereditary,
it's familial, meaning that it doesn't go from generation to generation, it
skips around. My grandmother's sister had it, then I got it at 11, then my
little 1/2 sister at 13.  I wouldn't worry about it.  If you do happen to
take him to the doc for his regular check up, you could mention it and see
what his opinion is, but I wouldn't go out of my way. If it makes you feel
better, give him a bs check every once in a while. I do it to my daughter and
my nephew.... they think it's neat!! :o)
All my best,

dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Awaiting the arrival of 'Skippy'...
My new MM 508... also awaiting