: [IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

From: Darrin Parker <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

>Hi to all!!  I finally get to start using my pump tomorrow morning.  This
>truly makes it a TGIF!!!  I have been waiting almost a month now to be able
>to start.  I have the MM 508 and have been practicing with it all week.  The
>only problem I have is sleeping with it.  I have tried to hook to it to my
>jammies and roll over on it,  I have tried putting it under my pillow and it
>ends up on the floor.  Any suggestions??????  I have nipped the potty
>in the bud by getting a waist pouch so no worries of it ending up in the
>potty.  The waist pouch also helps out alot when shopping and trying clothes
>on.  May also try hooking it to my bra strap.  But if anyone could help me
>out with the sleeping situation it would be much appreciated.
>I put mine on my waistband and it is lumpy when sleepy but it withstands my
rolling over on it at night, all kinds of trauma and stuff. I don't have a bra
strap but have hooked it to my Tee shirt with no problems. if it gets
inbetween mrs spot and me during the night, we stuff it under a pillow and
curse at it in Yiddish. or tell it to get its own date! we have no pups spot