Re: [IP] What do you do with a low?

<<THINK. The chewing and swallowing in anybody with a low may be compromised.
Juice is easier as a drink than having to use "Chisel Teeth" to grind one of
those tablets down.>>
Cory used to always use tabs for his lows -- the more severe the low the more
tabs he used.  For anything below 50, he would also add protein and startch
AFTER his b/s was back to 80 or higher.  Last month he began wearing dental
braces so the hard tabs are a problem.  I've tried crushing them and putting
them in mini sandwhich baggies.  However, I am afraid this could be mistaken
for some sort of "drug" usage.  Now I usually have him carry some of the
individual packets of regular sugar OR one of the glucose gels.  The small
glucose gel tube has 24 carbs though and that is too much for a mild low PLUS
it costs about $3 per tube!
Anyone have a better suggestion?
Susan - Grandmom to 11 year old Cory