[IP] Just for fun..want to wager how long insurance takes?

For those who recall, I've been nursing a terminal pump a long
time.....wanted to check the various pump options before "locking into" my
next pump.  I've had 8 years with my MM 506, who now requires duct tape to
secure the clip, has a "partially" readable LED, has a cracked case and
exposed metal, and who has just started to have "zeroing out" seizures in the
last three months.  Yesterday my endo documented all of this and is filing
the paperwork for a new one.  (I happen to be trying out a loaner for the
moment, but it will likely go back next week.)

Just for fun, I'll take "virtual bets" on how long it'll take the insurance
company to get a new pump in my hands.  (Just to clarify....NO MONEY!)  Send
the date and time.  Closest guess will be announced by a future posting to
the list.  No, I won't give the insurer name, but it is an HMO.

Enjoy life.....this is NOT a dress rehersal.     Linda