[IP] how I got the InCharge meter...

I saw the ad in the May issue of Diabetes Forecast.  They send you a meter free when you purchase a box of their test strips.  Their box of test strips, which include 50 reg. strips and 4 glucoprotein, are 36.00.  I know you can buy just the glucoprotein strips for around 24.00 for a box of 6. Here is their information:1-888-596-8378 ....inchargenow.com.
Just FYI....you need a large amount of blood for the glucoprotein test.

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life