At 06:23 PM 3/30/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Hi everyone,
 >it seems I have been unable to get on line with the chat room for some
 >reason/  would someone send me a link to the chat room so I can gain access?
 >email @ redacted com

Something has gotten messed up with your subscription. If you can reply to
me or write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and let us know which version of
the list you were subscribed to (Regular, Digest or Browser) we can fix
this for you. It'll take 12-24 hours after we do the fix before you can get
back into the Chat rooms, etc., though.

Sam Skopp