[IP] Re: Lancet changing time

Awww geez! Does this mean I need to change the lancet THREE times a
Seems a little excessive!

OTOH, perhaps it will help me use up some of the 1000's of lancets I

George wrote:
> you may wait
> for the July 4 Semiannual Announcement.  And for those of you
> who can hardly type because of the tattoo job still in progress on
> your fingertips, I will repeat the reminder on Jan. 1, 2002.

You left out the *last Sunday in October* fall-back time change, lancet
reminder. Wouldn't want that group's lancets to get toooo dull. YMMV