[IP] High blood sugars after site changes

I don't understand how there can be a pool of insulin under the skin where
the old set is removed. I only get 0.1 unit every 20 minutes for my basal
and I do the set change in the morning at a time when I haven't bolused for
several hours, usually since the night before. I can see this might make
sense if you have bolused a large amount of insulin recently.