[IP] Eyes sensitive to headlights

>>>  After the laser treatment I did find that I am very sensitive to light so
driving at night is a little tough, It makes me think that everybody has their
bright lights on.>>>

My hugsband is a trucker and one of the things I have learned from him is
protecting my eyes. After my vitrectomy, laser, and cataract removals, my eyes
were super sensitive to headlights. One thing that helps is a van - you are up
slightly from oncoming headlights. But, a pair of (clip-on for me)
night-driving glasses are the answer. They are extremely light yellow and sold
in truck stops and even sports stores for skiiers. I have 4 diff. shades of
shades. The standard green ones for bright sun, a brownish for not-so-bright
sun, and an amber for daylight but overcast (as well as the light yellow
night-driving ones). It makes me think it is sunny out and you'd be surprised
at the definition they give to objects. The yellowish ones are GREAT in
fogginess - cuts through and helps define the oncoming traffic as well. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!