[IP] Lancet devices

I would like to know if anyone is using a lancet device that allows you to
draw blood from your forearm instead of your fingers.  I use the FastTake
meter and the Penlet that comes with it, but I just can't get enough blood
for an accurate test.  So, I'm still sticking my poor fingers!  Does anyone
know of another lancet device that might work better for me, or do the
forearms not work for some people?  I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks.... Heather