[IP] InCharge blood glucose meter

I received this in the mail today...it was a free meter.  I okayed it being sent to me because besides testing your blood sugars it also does glucoprotein testing.  The glucoprotein is basically a fructosamine that measures your control over the last 1-2 weeks.  It supposedly can help you with lowering your A1c's.  Has anyone used this meter?Are their glucoprotein results pretty accurate when you have compared them with your A1c's that we get every 3-4 months.  I'm very curious because prepump my A1c was 13.9 and my best postpump result was 9.9 and the last one was 11.3.  According to the glucoprotein test I just did on it my average blood sugar has been running between 110-120.  Not according to the sugars I've been getting on my meter, but who knows what my body is doing in between the 8-10 tests I do a day.  Anybody who has had experience with this meter I would be very interested in your experiences with it.   Thanks

dx'd 87
pump 7/00

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life