Re: [IP] Started Pumping Today

> I am finally on the pump and so far I really like it.

Congratulation! and Welcome.

> I am a little leery also though because it is my first time on Humalog so
> it will take me a few days to learn how quickly I react to it.

I had exactly the same concern as you for the same reason. The mechanics or
logic of pumping did not concern me much but I had never used Humalog before
and was nervous about that. Fortunately, there proved to be no unexpected
issues associated with the Humalog and I can tell you that if I ever have to
did have is that it appeared to take several days (3-5) to get all the LENTE
insulin out of my systems. Lots of low BGs and ultimately meaningless
variations in basal rates during that period.

Good luck and good pumping.