[IP] H-Tron batteries

In case anyone is still having a problem getting
batteries for your Disetronic, I called them the other
day and asked about it and the girl I spoke to said
that they had blue ones and if I didn't mind having
that color she would send me those. I told her that
was fine, I didn't care if they were bright orange, as
long as I have some. I received them in 2 days...

Visit my site, Jamie's Place today!

Do You Yahoo!?