Re: [IP] retinopathy

In a message dated 3/30/2001 10:37:45 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Oh yeah, my 8 year old daughter let me know this morning that she has
actually hated me since the day she was born.  >>

My daughter has also said she hates me. The first time I think she was 2! I
see it as a sign of how safe she feels with me. She knows I love her no
matter what. And, I know she loves me. I don't see this as a negative thing.

As far as the eye thing - I remember being told that I had minor background
retinopathy years ago. Same thing - the doctor just said it in an offhand way
without any explanation. It turns out many years later that this situation
has not caused any symptoms and it is really no cause for concern. I do not
however know about moderate background retinopathy.

Good luck! Melanie