[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] retinopathy

Geneece, you need to see an eye doctor that specializes in diabetic eye diseases.  I was told the same thing by my regular eye doctor and he was nonchalant and casual and said see you next year.  I then went to a very good specialist in New Orleans and he did laser on both eyes.  I see him regularly and everything is ok.  Laser takes a few seconds and it does'nt hurt.  After the laser treatment I did find that I am very sensitive to light so driving at night is a little tough, It makes me think that everybody has their bright lights on.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml