Subject: [IP] Re: What are pump trainers suppose to teach

> Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:43:19 EST
> From: email @ redacted

> > I help a gal get on a MM pump right after i did, and i am shocked to learn
that they are sending this trainer to house, to teach her so much,  At present
she knows as much as I do.  So if anyone
 could tell me what i should expect from the trainer.
Kitty >>

Since you *trained* your friend, perhaps she will allow you to be present when
the rep is there and you can see firsthand what she will be taught. You may
pick up a few tricks/tips or even undo some misconceptions. Good Luck (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics