RE: [IP] MM 508 alarm A-37 Anyone else ever gotten this???

I got this same type of an alarm on my MM507C. The pump does many tests
during the day. And can only seem to be able to do one thing at a time. So
when its performing a self check, and you try to bolus, is when the alarms
happens. According to how Mini-Med explained it to me. I had just that one
alarm in 3 years.  So no don't think your pump is defective.  But if you are
overly concerned and worried if it happens again, can always have your pump
sent in and checked out. They will give you a loaner pump in the mean time.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary