[IP] Started Pumping Today

I am finally on the pump and so far I really like it.   Went this morning and
went thru all of the important points with the Nurse and she got me hooked up
and I just gave my first bolus.  It's actually kind of exciting, I programmed
in the amount I wanted to give and listened to it click the insulin in.  Then
BEEP and it's done, I didn't realize how fast it really was.  I am a little
leary also though because it is my first time on Humalog so it will take me a
few days to learn how quickly I react to it.

This website has really given me the support I need to do this.  It is a big
change in my life and I just want to thank everyone for the support and
advice that you have given.  It has been a great help in the transition.