Re: [IP] pump progress

>Just had to let everyone know how great my son is doing on the pump. It's
>been 3 weeks now, and I'm really impressed with this thing. It was such
>an easy transition. Sure, he's had some lows, and we've done a fair bit
>of adjusting with basals and such, but it almost seems effortless! If
>anyone is considering trying the pump, do it! I can't believe how much
>tighter his blood sugar control is. High blood sugars have been
>drastically reduced. I've had to cut down his carb ratio too. We're ok
>for 3 days before a site change. Sometimes those numbers sneak up before
>a change, and sometimes they don't.  Debbie Davies, mother of Blake, 11,
>happily pumping in Ontario Canada with Minimed 508

Congratulatoins!  :)  It's hard ot believe eh?  All the good I've heard
about the pump is really true!  Keep up the rgeat work and all else in
pumping will continue to get better and easier as well!

All my best to ya and tell Blake he's  alucky kid to have a pro-pump mom
like you!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.