[IP] pump progress

Just had to let everyone know how great my son is doing on the pump. It's
been 3 weeks now, and I'm really impressed with this thing. It was such
an easy transition. Sure, he's had some lows, and we've done a fair bit
of adjusting with basals and such, but it almost seems effortless! If
anyone is considering trying the pump, do it! I can't believe how much
tighter his blood sugar control is. High blood sugars have been
drastically reduced. I've had to cut down his carb ratio too. We're ok
for 3 days before a site change. Sometimes those numbers sneak up before
a change, and sometimes they don't.  Debbie Davies, mother of Blake, 11,
happily pumping in Ontario Canada with Minimed 508