[IP] Re: What are pump trainers suppose to teach

Hi All,

  I am still very new to the pump, and still just as confused.  What are the
pump trainers suppose to teach us?  I help a gal get on a MM pump right after
i did, and i am shocked to learn that they are sending this trainer to house,
to teach her so much,  At present she knows as much as I do.  So if anyone
could tell me what i should expect from the trainer.  (Which I am not going
to get).  Also going to endro this week coming, tired of being my Doc's
guiniea pig.  His first person on pump, and he does not know the pump.  How

Lost & Scared.