Re: [IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

>Hi to all!!  I finally get to start using my pump tomorrow morning.  This
>truly makes it a TGIF!!!  I have been waiting almost a month now to be able
>to start.  I have the MM 508 and have been practicing with it all week.  The
>only problem I have is sleeping with it.  I have tried to hook to it to my
>jammies and roll over on it,  I have tried putting it under my pillow and it
>ends up on the floor.  Any suggestions??????  I have nipped the potty problem
>in the bud by getting a waist pouch so no worries of it ending up in the
>potty.  The waist pouch also helps out alot when shopping and trying clothes
>on.  May also try hooking it to my bra strap.  But if anyone could help me
>out with the sleeping situation it would be much appreciated.

My Disetronic is the best bed partner i've ever had!  Afetr the first
couple months of "pump paranoia" I am now able to just throw it under the
covbers w/ me and roll around w/o a care.  It frequently drags around
behins me trailing form it's tubing. sometimes i wake sleeping on top of it
or at other times with it on top of me or tied around my neck.  It's great!
(Yes I am a restless sleeper).

Time will solve most problems like this one.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.