Re: [IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

  My son LOVES his Waist Pouches too.  What we have recently started to do is
use an old Waist pouch with most of the strap cut off, leaving a few inches
on either side and using a diaper pin to pin the pouch to the underside of
his PJ top.  The pouch with its velcro closing keeps the pump (oh hang it
upside down so the hub is going down so as not to kink on top) inside and the
pin keeps everything from 'floating' around.  Try it and let me know how that

mom to Joshua