[IP] re:where to put pump to sleep

I have found some T-shirts that
have a pocket near the lower hem of the shirts.  This works so well
for sleeping!  The shirts w/ the pocket up by the chest don't work as I'm
already pretty busty.  :-)  With a pump there, it's just TOO

I do appreciate all the help I've
received here.  I started pumping Jan. 25, 2001   totally agree
with those who say the pump is the way to go!  Even tho I'm not anywhere
near stable yet, I do see some glucose changes   improvements.

Not to mention not having to do the 4-5
injections daily!!!

Thanks to all!

Loretta--- email @ redacted

Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.