Re: [IP] Normal or just paranoid?

Are you using the 9mm or the 6mm cannula?  I could not
use the 9mm, and switched to the silhouetts because
they go in at a 45 degree angle instead of straight
in.  I never feel the silhouette.  But I am thinking
about switching to the brand new Quick Set.  If I do,
I would use the 6mm one.
Minimed makes all these choices of infusion sets; you
should find the one that works for you.