Re: [IP] Online Source for Mastisol

  We use the Mastisol and we have gone WWAAYY over 6 months on the 4 oz
bottle and have barely made a dent in it!  I dip a q-tip in and spread it in
a circle around the potential site area leaving a spot in the center for the
insertion.  No, I figure this little bottle is going to do for us for over a
year really, so it is VERY cost effective!

mom to Joshua-9yo,H-Tron 12/99  only DMer/pumper in school