Re: [IP] keeping water out of sil

In the sil pack there is a little plastic cap that
clips onto the sil when it is disconnected.  If that
is on, there is no open area.
When you are connected, the little cap fits onto the
'plastic gizmo' that you use to close off the tubing.
(It forms a circle when clipped together).  Then when
you disconect, you separate the two pieces, and the
gizmo closes off your tubing, and the tiny little cap
clips on to the tape area the same way as you do when
you connect.  Are you using that little piece?