Re: [IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

Hi Gina
I too had a hard time trying to figure out where to put the pumper to
sleep. I usually sleep in my husband's older t-shirts. I found that
the best were the pocket t-shirts that I just bring the pump up
through the neck and slip into the pocket and use a safety pin in
the middle to keep the pump from falling out. I toss and turn all
night but I have never had a problem with losing a site at night this
Good Luck
Gail J Donohue