Re: [IP] Log Books/MM's new (poor)design

I just recently started to use the MM log books...I love them.  I agree that
they are big, but I get more out of graphing my BG results.  I hope that they
at least keep the graph!  And I don't have the time to sit down at a computer
and download everything.  I like being able to graph it right then and there
and see where I stand.  Plus, it helps me to track the effect of certain
foods on my sugar because it is all right there!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18+ years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
(First with Disetronic, now with MM 508 and much happier!)
And remember...Diabetics are naturally sweet!
e-mail:    email @ redacted
'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - -
Mary Tyler Moore